Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My First Visit from Google Corporate "It"


Referencing this tiny little image I posted:
images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j1WCY4T_2yI/RwQ_KcyCXBI/AAAAAAAAB-E/7Txpw64HEPo/s400/jpeg%2Bimage002.jpg%2Benlarged.jpg&imgrefurl=http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2007/10/ongoing-pentagon-insurance-scam-exposed.html&usg=__

on a blog here:
stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2007/10/ongoing-pentagon-insurance-scam-exposed.html

Now, I'm just a little war ran from Ransyvania, and I have no power against them from [stentoriously] MOUNTAIN VIEW CALIFORNIA... but, I'd just like to draw a little non-corporate attention to my little blog about corporate malfeasance

The Ongoing Pentagon Insurance Scam Exposed


and isn't my little picture of the poured concrete inside roof of the Pentagon enormously revealing?

Oh please, master Google! Don't take down my little picture of the poured concrete roof of the Pentagon! I beg you sir! Don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment